Saturday, April 30, 2011 / 11:22 PM
Heads up! It's new!!!!

Finally finished about 90% of the blog skin.
Made some tweaks here and there to suit my needs. But this one didn't need as much work as the previous one.
I think this sort of template is what I like. Left side interchangeable navigation that will not scroll.
Right side for the posts.
Still have loads of things to change like the girly pics one this side >>>>>
Jeez my blog filled with pictures of girls in their masks...


Oh well whatever...


Picked up the basketball again today. How long has it been since I last played basketball? I can't even remember. I only remember being good at 2 point shots during secondary school. Okay, not like professional good but at least above average.
That is great considering the fact that I didn't play basketball until secondary 2. That was because I was desperate to grow tall :P
Can't blame me for that though I was the 3rd shortest guy in class and more than half the girls were taller than me. Still not particularly happy with my height now either. I guess I'm just greedy, haha.
I feel like training for PTP (the 2 months extra NS for those that failed NAPFA). I have no idea why. But I suppose I don't feel like going in to be a zero fighter. It wouldn't be embarrassing to be a zero fighter during PTP but I feel like if I start training now I would be able to handle BMT even better. Unfortunately, due to my currently screwed up time table I doubt I would be able to do it.

Weekdays - 6am wake up. 8:30am-5:30pm work. Reach home 6:30pm. 7-8:30pm dinner. I am definitely not going to run after 9 pm especially since I will working the next day.
Saturdays - Morning 10am - 1pm football/other sports. I must be crazy to exercise after that.
Sundays - 3pm - 930pm work.

So how much time does that leave me? Saturday early morning 7am - 9am, if I manage to wake up. Sunday mornings.
Not a lot of time is it? Plus I'm well known to be a lazy ass. I also do not keep the promises I make to myself. Kind of sad really...



I really like one of C.N. Blues' latest songs "Try Again, Smile Again". Kind of fits the current mood I'm in. It's in the playlist up there ^^^^. Listen to it. Their pronunciation is not perfect, but it's a meaningful song.

My favorite part of the song ^.^
I’m gonna Try again Try again Back again Try it all night I never give up forever
Try again Try again Back again Time to try I want to try to show all night


Pondering the possibility of heading out for a short run tomorrow morning. hmmm


.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
The mysteries of the artistic mind are as hard to grasp as the complexities of the opposite gender
Do tag!!! Pls pls pls....
Please view this layout in chrome. It doesn't work in internet explorer, sorry.