|
Monday, May 02, 2011 / 2:19 AM
OMG Tired Back from Sunday job. Gave out flyers carrying the big ass advertisement board today. Extra $7. :D Met new friend since board people have partners. It's interesting to talk to new people. I'm not saying to old friends is boring but. It shifts the perspective a little bit and it brings a new sort of challenge to not step on land mines. You wont get to really know or understand them. But it is a good way to learn how to communicate with others. Especially if it is your first time meeting them. Moving on.... I'm so damn tired!!!! Me eyes are closing. Recently went back to playing maple. Because I can. Nah my friends told me about the new patch coming called the Big Bang. Apparently lesser focus on grinding. Makes me a happy man if it means less grinding. So off I go to the virtual world together with some of my real world friends. How ironic.... Aside from that. PORTAL!!! It is a great game(so far). Ever since they said they were going to release Portal 2. I have been wondering what was so fun about Portal that everyone wants Portal 2. Now I get it. It's addictive trying to solve all those puzzles. I'm not going to finish it all at one go though. That would just spoil the experience. Plus I have way too much that I want to do and way too little time. Of course I owe all of that to my extreme laziness. xD Thats about all for today. I'll remind myself to blog about something else soon. Already have it planned. Kind of... Must... Press.. "Publish Post" Before... I go... to... sleeeeep.... |
|
