Wednesday, May 04, 2011 / 8:54 PM
2 days off!!!

I got tomorrow (Thursday) and the day after tomorrow (Friday) OFF!!!!!!
All because got no more forms for us to screen haha...
Quite good actually. Considering the fact that I spend half of yesterday and whole of today doing almost nothing. In other words, it was as boring as sitting at home doing nothing. Except I actually have people to talk to. Oh well 2 days of off day. 2 days of no pay. Ughh...
Side note, it also marks the end of my one man show at work!! Starting Monday, my partner is back + another member is joining the team. Boredom crushing FTW!

Whatever the case. Seems like G.E. Fever is spreading. Everyday news about it. Facebook + twitter full of it. Oh well it is the most "exciting" elections in many of the recent(?) elections. Contesting in 82 seats. That is a massive record. None of my business. Can't vote. XD


So much for that crap. Found an interesting blog/website recently. Thanks to my friend on twitter. If you guys/girls are curious. http://reasonswhyihategirls.com << this is the site I'm talking about.
Really interesting stuff I must say. Also a fantastic way to get ride or all the time I am bored. So instead of wasting time thinking about what to do I go there read, keep myself entertained while my subconscious mind works on something to do. Great idea eh?


So tired from being bored -.-'"
Changed the picture <<< there.
Didn't have as much time to source for the pictures for >> this side.
Probably gonna have to dig through my old picture folders. Somewhere in my HDD.
Oh well... Thats all the updates. Off to find things to do.

I might be going fishing tomorrow... WHAT UP!!!!!


.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
The mysteries of the artistic mind are as hard to grasp as the complexities of the opposite gender
Do tag!!! Pls pls pls....
Please view this layout in chrome. It doesn't work in internet explorer, sorry.