|
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 / 7:46 PM
#180- 23rd May 2011 is a bad day What's more. It's not only me that had a bad day. Sort of a miracle considering how the odds of lady luck are usually stacked against me. Let's just run through what happened. 23rd May - Graduation Day... Wake up in the morning do shit went out with my parents to go to the graduation ceremony. Thanks to a lot of crap like me having to clean my room and my house like mad, I forgot to bring my admission tickets. When I discovered that it was 1 plus in the afternoon. About time I need to reach school. Great. Just great. Rushed all the way back home before cabbing back to school. 20 bucks gone. i took taxi all the way back and to sch again ^^ Oh well. That's just me. Check out what happened to the others. Bing- Kenna accident in school. 3 years no accident. Come school for graduation accident. Whats more, mount curb kill 2 tires. Got such thing as mount curb blow 2 tires?!?! At most the tire that mount the curb pi cha what. This is really called suai like fuck. Anyway, that is not the worst any of us had. More specifically. YL blog has this single line post "Why didn't you go?" Okay nuff said. Later I kenna wack. Maybe someday I feel more guai lan I will fill in details. Rofl. After that we made a retarded attempt to watch a movie at AMK Hub. Unfortunately, that cinema failed me for the first time. The movies we want to watch no more time slot!! Either that or the timing too late. Cock Cock Cock. So we still have time to spare. After all we can't let the day go to waste. Must celebrate graduation in some way. So we went to Marsiling CC, to sing Karaoke. Interestingly we made it to that place without much trouble even though none of us took the bus that the uncle recommended before. But what comes after is seriously ...................................... We sang song half way. The whole karaoke blacked out. Everyone kenna =.= Damn stupid. Plus it did not have a power outage just once but twice! TWICE! How can something like this happen -.- Totally ridiculous. That's basically how the bad day went. Currently in M'sia now at bing house. Next post will be about our epic-osity. You came before everyone else. I wonder why that happened... |
|
