Sunday, June 19, 2011 / 12:12 AM
2 weeks later!

Wow I wonder how I managed to stop blogging for 2 weeks.
Guess I'm busy huh?

Lets see what did I do.
Went to IT fair.
Watched X-men First Class.
Went fishing for the first time in my whole life!
Played Mahjong like 3 hours ago?

There should actually be a lot more going on but I don't remember them. I will at some point but I guess I don't remember them now.

IT fair up first!
Went with bing in the afternoon from like 1 to about 330? Walked around peeked at some stuff that looks interesting. Didn't really feel like getting anything except for some portable speakers. Didn't get them since there was only like 2 or 3 types there. Pathetic...
After that went to Cineleisure- how the fuck do you spell this? - to find kit and zs. Checked in at suki sushi. Ate our fill of sashimi and sushi and went back to IT fair. I seem damn bo liao to be going to IT fair twice on the same day. Imba!

Next... Fishing??

Oh yea! First fishing trip of my life! Went with a couple of colleagues. Went all the way to Changi Village. Bought some bait and stuff. Funny thing was. There were 3 of us. Guess how many fishing rods we had.
1
One rod for 3 people. Awesome right? Anyways we didn't catch much. Only one teeny tiny one. We set it free.
Oh yea epic moment. There was this bunch of guys fishing there. One of their rods got pulled by something and the whole rod flew into the sea. Literally. The best thing was they already tied the rod to the railings. How the rod flew off is mind boggling. Whatever the hook caught it must have been really big. Anyway the epic part was when the guy kept complaining, and at one point he shouted. FUCK THE WORLD.
Oh boy was that entertaining or what.


Oh well X-men First Class was entertaining. Some parts were plain hilarious. Especially the Wolverine part.
And mahjong is fun only if you play with people of about the same level. Although my level of luck is considerably low. So I'mm basically fucked most of the time. D:



I kicked that habit. I hope to start again, new, fresh and free. But there are just some things that are tugging at me at the back of my mind.






Watch out! SUN BURN!

.
bio tag misc past
disclaimer
The mysteries of the artistic mind are as hard to grasp as the complexities of the opposite gender
Do tag!!! Pls pls pls....
Please view this layout in chrome. It doesn't work in internet explorer, sorry.